Friday, May 20, 2011

an awfully big adventure

6fa16c9ff3f54c28bf5a95e3018cd5

I saw Peter Pan last night. Sheer magic. Just for the record. I do believe in fairies. I do. The last line of the play is "To live would be an awfully big adventure." And Peter was right. To live has been an awfully big adventure. From the big and the small. Every day is full of learning, danger, heartache, fun and beauty. What more could an adventure ask for? Just looking at the last year, life has thrown at me a lot. A car accident. Chicago. A crazy school schedule. Work. NYC. Friendships. Big decisions and small choices. But I knew what I was getting myself in for. So here is to adventure. 

Posted via email from Soy LJ...

1 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Lauren - Peter Pan is my VERY favorite. I saw Les Mis, Wicked, everything in London and Peter Pan topped the charts. I can't think of anything I would rather see ever. And I love that line as well. TO LIVE. :) I love you pretty girl!