Wednesday, June 29, 2011

dreams

I’ve worked hard. I want to be here, in this industry No one can take
that away from me. No one can influence me differently. Communicating
with the world for causes that I truly believe in is what I love in my
life. Sometimes I question if I’m doing what is right. I struggle with
the fact the that if the world was to collapse the only viable skill I
would have is to write. I’m not going to save lives or teach children
how to read. I will write. I have been given a gift and I will use it.
I have the responsibility to do good with the mind that I’ve been
given. I can effect what is inside the box for good. I can change
cultures and beliefs with my words. I’ve squeezed every last bit of
knowledge out my experiences. The past years at school have taught me
more than any other event in my life. It has left me soul searching
for the true me. I’ve been put me in situations that I never thought
that I would have to deal with. It has made me aware of the
imperfections in the world. It has proven to me that I’m stronger than
all of that. I can accomplish my dreams. Sometimes dreams are unknown.
Sometimes dreams change. But the only way to get them is to work hard
and make the most of what opportunities put in front of me. And
advertising world, I hope I’ve worked hard enough to have the opportunity to
learn from you.

Posted via email from Soy LJ...

0 comments: