Monday, February 16, 2009

Most Amazing Weekend EVER!

This weekend was the most fun I have had in a long time! It was a three day weekend filled with oddles of fun. 
Thursday:
My cousin Kayci from California came!!!! I love her. When went up to Draper and met our other cousin Elise there. We went to the Temple Open House. It was amazing. As I was walking through the Bride's Dressing Room, I realized that there is no where else I want to be married then in the house of the Lord for eternity. It was really cool. The temple is the most gorgeous place in the whole world. I can wait to go through and learn.


Kayci and I headed home for a rockin' night full of ice cream, dancing, picture taking and movies. 

Friday: 
I GOT INTO THE ADVERTISING PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My acceptance letter

Kayci and I drove up to Ogden to help with Elise's 3rd grade class Valentine's Day Party. Kids are so funny!

Kayci and I playing games with Elise's students

We are going to send this to Austin 


We then all headed back to Provo and we made this amazing video for my cousin Austin who is on his mission in Belgium (I'll post it later). Kayci then left us to see some old friends. Elise and I proceeded to head to DI where we picked up some cool 80's outfits.  Then went to the local grocery store to show off our awesomeness. 





Saturday: 
Some boys in my ward made breakfast for my apartment. It was super yummy and tons of fun. Then Elise and I went sledding with some peeps from my ward. It was the best sledding trip I have ever been on. The snow was perfect. It wasn't to cold. It was oddles of fun. The best was when we had a train of seven tubes with fourteen people on them. 

Lauren, Me and Jessi sledding!
 
That night I had to get all dressed up and go to the RHA Invitational. I love getting dressed up. So FUN!

Sunday
Elise left :( I'm super excited to spend four months with her in Mexico! Her and I are driving to Cali for April's Wedding in March. I basically love her to death. I then when to church and took a nap. Kayci came back. We just chilled and talk. We also had some fun with makeup. We busted out High School Mystery Date and had some fun. Some of Kayci's friends came over and played guitar and sang. 

Monday:
Kayci and I got up early to go to the Shade $5 sale. We fought off some old ladies and got some awesome stuff. Kayci then left me. Sad Day. I then caught up on some thing. I got to visit some friends. 

Basically I have the coolest family EVER. You should be jealous, extremelly jealous. My cousins are my bestest friends in the whole wide world. Even though we live really far away we are super tight. 

I LOVE WEEKENDS AND FAMILY. PEROID. 



0 comments: