Tuesday, March 3, 2009

geeked.

I'm totally geeked for two things right now: Advertising and Mexico. 

Check out what I get to create for the rest of my life. 



Cool stuff. 
Today I mapped out the rest of my college career  on spreadsheet. I'm so excited to dive into my major classes. I bought two book on advertising to read outside of class. I've never been so excited about school before! I'm actually motivated to do work outside of class. 

MEXICO!!!!!!!
I'm so excited! I officially got accepted today. I filled out all my paperwork for my passport. I'm going with the coolest person in the whole wide world, my cousin Elise! This weekend we watched a documentary on Mexico City. 

Things to do in Mexico:
Cock Fight
Bull Fight
Mexican Wrestling 
Futball Game
Mariachi Band Concerts
Learn to Salsa
Go to the Mayan Ruins
See the crazy man and his dolls
Go Shopping at the witchcraft market

I just want to be there right NOW!




World Civilization From 1500

0 comments: