Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wonderful weekend

On Thursday my cousin Elise and I headed off to Sacramento of April's wedding. We drove all night and arrived at 3 am. 
On Friday Elise, Kasey, Mom, Aunt Linda and I ran errands to finish getting stuff together for the wedding. I applied for my passport. We then came home and played with my other cousins. We then had dinner with the bride, groom and family. One the way back we had a dance party. 


Once there, all the older cousins got to watch the younger cousins  while April and Ian got sealed at the Sacramento Temple. Even though it was raining it was a beautiful day.  

Kasey, Elise, Me and Ashley wait for the Bride and Groom 

Me and My Mom

My Beautiful Cousin and Her Husband
My Whole Family

After the sealing, we headed off to Aunt Ellen's house for lunch. We had homemade cressants, spinach strawberry salad, pasta salad and cookies. 

Then we loaded into cars and drove off the reception. We set up the hall. We had chocolate fountians, baraque fountains, carmal fountains, cheese fountains, a photo booth, feather bowas, something made of ice and dancing. 

My three favorite things at the reception
  • The Center Pieces-they were solid blocks of ice with cow lilies frozen in the middle


We played chicken. I lost.

  • The Photo Booth-For the party favors we got to take pictures in a photo booth and got a stand to put them in





  • DANCING!





After the wedding Kayci, Aunt Linda and I went to In-N-Out and got food! 

On Sunday we celebrated Grandma Dungan's 87th birthday and the adoption of my three little cousins. 


The whole weekend was wonderful. I didn't want to come back. My family is amazing. We have so much together. I abosultly love them!

0 comments: