Thursday, June 10, 2010

queen of the trailer park

Today I mowed the lawn...Its my favorite job in the world. Exercise and work together. Perfect. I have to say I was looking mighty classy. I had a bandana in my hair (to keep the sweat off my face), a pair of crocs (willing to sacrifice them to the grass stains, not willing to sacrifice my TOMS), a pair of fake, flower ray bans, a bright blue tank top and spandex (God's gift to the world.) I timed the mowing perfectly, right as all of the high schoolers came off the bus. I got some looks and whistles. It made me feel hott. My Dad came out on his way to work and told me that I looked like "the queen of the trailer park." That's right, Joy Farrah Darville Hickey Turner, I de-throned you. And looked mighty fine while doing so. 

Posted via email from Soy LJ...

0 comments: