Friday, August 27, 2010

airport thoughts otra vez

1. Headphones where invented for a reason
2. I wish that the McDonald's in the airport had $1 Diet Cokes
3. You shouldn't try to check your email while you are eating fries
4. The security guy: "How fast do you get going on your longboard?"
Me: "Pretty Fast"
The security guy; "You must be a BA."
5. Texting makes waiting go by so much faster.6. Next time I'm in the airport I'll be on my way to NYC
7. Beyond stoked to get back to school and start flirting with the new awkward RMs
8. I have to have a legit portfolio ready to show by next Thursdays. The creator of the Old Spice "Smell like your Man" is coming to the AdLab. Get excited.

Posted via email from Soy LJ...

1 comments:

Laur said...

Lj. I love you! This is so great.. I love that the security guy asked you how fast you get going. That's sooo great! :) let's hang ooouut.