Monday, January 26, 2009

In My Opinion

Top 10  Class at BYU

1. American Heritage
Amazing class. It was fascinating to learn how history, economics and politics all came together to create our country. 

2. Comms 275-Intro to Advertising 
Tons of fun. I got to take all of the principals that I learn and put them together in a final campaign. Defiantly convinced me to major in advertising. 

3. English 150-Writing and Rhetoric 
So much more then your average English class. We focused on how to persuade people using words and that Rhetoric is all around you.

4. Dance 170-World Dance
I'm an awful dancer, but it was tons of fun. I gained an appreciation of dance and cultures. 

5. Exercise Science 155-Rape Aggression Defense
I took it with two super awesome girls. We got to dress up in marshmallow suits and beat up police officers. 

6.Rel C 342-LDS History 1845-1900
Sis. Black is an amazing teacher. It was super fun to learn about a time period that is not typically talked about a ton. 

7. Honors 100-Freshman Honors Experience
My class was all on decision making. I learned life skills and it was fun to listen to others points of view. 

8. Exercise Science 278-Water Safety Instructor Training
Loved my teacher. I love the pool. period. 

9. Rel C 261-Family History Genealogy
I learned how to research and then applied it an found out a ton about my family. 

10. Comms 211-News Writing
It was super fun writing news stories. 

Worst Classes at BYU

1. Chem 105-General College Chemistry
I'm just not cut out for chemistry

2. Comms 101-Mass Communication and Society
The class is so dry it makes most run from the comms department. 




0 comments: