Monday, January 19, 2009

harry potter glasses

So-This morning I get up and go to put my contacts in (which are vital, since I can't see two inches in front of my face without them). To my horror, my right one was torn. Normally, that won't be a big deal, I would just open another pair. But I left all of my extra contact in Michigan. My Dad spent to them to me on Thursday, meaning that they will be here on Tuesday. So this left me with two options: walk around blind until they got here or pull out an old broken pair of glasses. I chose the later. At first I tried to fix them with hot glue, but that didn't work. So before church, Ashley and I made a quick stop to the grocery store were I picked up some Krazy Glue. Unfortunately that idea didn't work and I ended up gluing my fingers to my glasses. As a last resort I taped them together, Harry Potter style. It worked. I just have two more days of wearing lopsided glasses that give me a headache b/c its they are the wrong prescription. Oh the joys of being in college. 

What could be better then lopsided Harry Potter glasses? 


My poor glasses and my messy room

0 comments: