Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You look so HAPPY!

So on Sunday I went to another ward because two of the other teachers were singing. We arrived late and sat behind the missionaries. The whole time I was thinking that one of them looked exactly like Nick Taufer. He was a really good friend of mine during my Freshmen year. We where in the same ward during summer semester and lived in the same apartment complex during fall. He means the world to me. But I thought that he was serving his mission in Mexico City...not Puebla. I finally whispered "Elder Taufer, Elder Taufer." He turned around and had this look a surprise on his face. It was him! I was super excited to see him. Turns out he was accompanying Lauren and Emily. Afterward I got to talk to him for awhile. It was great to have a little taste of home in Mexico. I was leaving he turned to me and said "Lauren...you look so happy!" This made me even happier. I love this kid.


0 comments: