Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Night

On Friday, Team Canada, Ashley and I went up to SLC to watch the Utah High School Football State Championship game. It was a super good game, it came down to the last 30-seconds. I think that the highlight of the night was riding the TRAX. I love Ashley, we can make total fools of ourselves in public and still be okay with it.
BoldAshley and I on TRAX

Mark and I

Ashley, Mark and I

Being sleep deprived makes you do dumb things

We made Pazookies, which are basically the best thing in the whole wide world. You take cookie dough and you bake it. The key is that you pull it out of the oven while it is still gooey. Then top with vanilla bean ice cream.

We then proceeded to play shot glass checkers with lemon and lime juice. I love going to school with a bunch of Mormons. We come up with creative way to have fun without alcohol.


Me+Lemon Juice=BLAH!

0 comments: