Sunday, November 2, 2008

Reporting

Here is one of my articles for my Comms 211 (New Writing) class. We could write on what ever we wanted.

PROVO, Utah-, It's Friday night and your date is going awesome. You are looking for one more thing to do before you take her home. Why not YoZone Yogurt?

"I would take a date to YoZone in a heartbeat. It's super cheep, they have more variety of yogurt, the service was friendly and inviting, and all around it's a cool environment," said Joel Guthrie, a Brigham Young University freshmen from Idaho Falls, Idaho.

What sets YoZone apart from the other frozen yogurt shops in Provo is that it is self service. Customers come in and make their own mixes and then are charged 36 cents per ounce.

"Customers come in and serve themselves from one or many of our eight different yogurt flavors. Then they move on to our topping bar that has 30 different choices," said Rich Balfour, Distribution Manager for YoZone.

YoZone gives customers the opportunity to customize their own desert.

"My favorite combination is one swirl of cake batter and one swirl of English toffee topped with toffee, Butterfingers, butterscotch Syrup and Cap'n Crunch. It's delicious," said Sarah Connors, a BYU sophomore from Katy, Texas.

According to some BYU students YoZone has the heads up on other frozen yogurt shops in Provo.

"I think that YoZone is the best. I love the fact that they have toppings other then fruit. I also like that they yogurt is not tart like Yoasis," said Andrea Morris, a BYU freshmen from Wenatchee, Wash.

I got a perfect score!!!!! No AP errors or grammar errors!

I love going to lab for that class. I love writing articles and interviewing people. I'm getting really good at it. I'm super glad that I knew some of AP rules before (Thanks Ms. V!). I'm thinking about becoming a reporter.

2 comments:

L. Laws said...

that sounds really amazing. i wish i was in Provo

Hoop Addict said...

I also love YoZone their flavors are amazing and they just added Cheescake bites as a topping.