Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ode to smartwater

I love smartwater. Not because of the way it taste or because of the witty stories on the bottle. The only reason I shell out the $1.99 for one liter of "electrolyte enhanced water" is the bottle. Its taller and skinnier then the normal bottle and it looks like there is a fish swimming in your water. It has a has a certain coolness factor about it. When I bored, I take the bottle and tip it upside down and swirl it creating a perfect torando in my water bottle. It breaks to menotany when studing. I feel like I'm back in my second grade science lab. Even better then tornados is it is the perfect hight to rest my chin on. Its not too tall or too short. Thank you Glaceau for this perfectally engineered bottle.

1 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Hi Lauren! I found your blog on Facebook:) This is hilarious though! I love that you wrote about this:)