Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday

So last week I exited my teenaged years and entered into the wonderful life of adulthood. Friday night was so fun! We went over to our friends Gibran's house and watched an aweful Mexican movie. But it turned out to be fun...The girls got me a pineapple upside down cake and cheesecake. Carly had been looking for a pumkin pie for me and got all excited when she found the cheesecake (Its differant down here...it actually looks like pumpkin pie). It was so sweet of them to do that for me. Saturday (My actual birthday) Carly and I went to Pachuca. Its a town about two hours away from Puebla. Gibran drove us. It turned out to be a bust of a day filled with a Mexican boy confusing his love for a teacher, nasty smells and lame shopping. On the brightside we got to sit on the grass and tan for a while and I bought a cool jersey. I was really homesick because my whole family was together for my cousins wedding and I really wanted to be there. Carly was such a dear and made me my favorite American dinner--Mac and Cheese. I love her soooo much!

0 comments: