Sunday, September 20, 2009

Rewind

I totally forgot to blog about our weekend in Tehucan. Friday day, Teo came and took us to Pizza at Costco. I have never been so happy to see toliet seat covers in my whole entire life.
Carly Tai, Me, Carly Laga, Amelia, and Teo
After ILP , Teo and Alfredo, taught us the cumbia! I loved it. Its my favorite. Plus I love dancing with Teo...he is dang good! He even told me that I have good rhythm (Super funny to anyone who has seen medance). Then Teo, the Carlys and I departed to Tehuacan. During the two hours in the car we just talked. It was wonderful! Teo asked each of us to tell us him our stories. Not going to lie, it was had to cram my twenty years of living into five minutes.
The next morning we work up and went to the market with Teo. Then we went to back to his house to make food of a baraque with all of the Tehuacan teachers. It was so fun to see everyone again. I love Dusty and Kami. It was wonderful to seem them again. Teo and Rachel made us some rockin awesome tacos and horchata. Afterward we danced in the Luna`s studio. Loved it!
Amigas reunited
Carly Laga, Me and Kami
After food we decided to venture to Tehuacan's zocalo. There we made did some fun shopping and ate way too much. My Spanish was awful that day. I kept calling women misters and men misses. I acciendely told the cute boy in the ice cream shop to go fondel himself. While wondering around, a guy selling bugs came up to us and asked if we wanted to try some. He said that they were free for American girls. I put on my brave face and ate one. It wasn't bad at first, but then I realized what I was eating and spat it out.
That evening Carly L. cut my hair...YEAH! And then we ended up at Teo and Rachel's house to watch the Mexico vs. Costa Rica futbal game. Carly L. was cheering for Costa Rica and Teo responded with "Carly...why you no have feeling?" It was a good laugh. We spent Sunday with Teo and his family. We went to Church. It was wonderful!

0 comments: