Wednesday, November 18, 2009

bedazzled bum and happenings...

So this past weekend was a three day weekend. We spent the weekend relaxing and playing in Puebla. We headed off to some cool muesums. And I bought jeans. They are Mexican. They are bedazzled. So now I sport a Mexican bum...bedazzled and all. We have a new Wednesday activity...VOLLEYBALL! I love it. I started to cry because I was so happy. It was full of cute boys and fun times. We learned so sweet Mexican chants. We won! It was a big deal. It was Tournament. We have a game on Friday too! On Saturday, we went to another soccer game with our Mexican friends. It was intense. Cruz Azul vs Puebla: Semi Finals. It ended in a tie game. Getting into the game was crazy. Our friend paid off the police to let us cut in line. It was something from a movie. If you are ever in Mexico, I suggest going to a futbol game with a Mexican. So much fun. I dyed my hair yesterday. Its black with red undertones. love it!

0 comments: