Friday, November 27, 2009

"I think that we should be the Pilgrams and they should be the Indians..."

For Thanksgiving, the other teachers and I had a great day filled of mashed potatoes and fun. We started off the day by having dance lessons with Moroni. After failing to learn bonda, we tried to teach him some American dance moves. That failed too. So then we had a good old American dance party. Then we departed for a Thanksgiving feast at the private school we teach at. It was fun. All the kids where dressed up as Pilgrims and Indians. We had "turkey" AKA chicken, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, corn and cranberry juice. The pumpkin pie was rockin'. Totally made my day. We had to crave the "turkey" with a plastic The kids where so excited to have us there, and the Spanish teachers where so gracious to us. It was the prefect mix of Mexico and home. I also got to talk to my whole family at Thanksgiving. Jake mooned me. Lovely. Then we gave ourselves pedicures. Great day.

1 comments:

Laur said...

LOVE IT! Love... turkey aka chicken! ha. Perfect!