Friday, September 19, 2008

19 on 19!

Today was my 19th birthday. I had so much fun!!! My roommates decorated the apartment. Everyone sang to me in my RMYL class. After I school I came home and had to finish up some stuff. One apartment of girls got me some balloons and some super cute earrings. I got so many birthday wishes. I went out to dinner with my parents, who are in town for the BYU Alumni Conference. After dinner, My Parents, my friend Amanda, and I went to the World of Dance concert. Then we head off to Walmart to get some stuff that I needed. As a present my parents got me a camera case, an iTalk (I can't wait to use it on my first interview), and some other cool new camera accessories. I arrived home to an apartment full of my roommates friend who all wished me a Happy Birthday. All of the girls in my building also made me super cute card and some yummy cookies! Spencer and Renee came over to sing to me. Later on Amy, Sam, BJ, Oliver and Spencer came over with a Birthday Cake and sang to me. I ended up hanging out with a bunch of people on the Basketball court. We ate Ice Cream and they sang to me again. This time I almost set my hair on fire. Now that I'm completely full of sugar and well wishes, I realize that I have some of the best friends/family anyone could ask for. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE LOVE!!!

0 comments: