Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Its a Pirate's Life for Me!


For as long as I can remember I've been obsessed with pirates. They are so cool. While, I don't condone the looting and plundering of innocent people, in a heartbeat I would give up my life and go be a Elizabeth Swan. Pirates don't have a care in the world. They are able to spend the having adventures and fun, plus they have super cool skills. Won't be super awesome if I knew how to sword fight? Plus I would get to wear super cool jewelry. I would be able to see the World. What could get any better then spending 24/7 on the water? Not to mention the awesome shape that I would get in.

I would want to make a couple adjustment to the traditional pirate. First of all we would only do go
od, kinda of like the Peter Pan's of the sea. We would find the buried treasure using GPS and metal detectors. After finding it, I would use the money to build schools and homes in Hati. The ship would have to be decked out in all the newest gear including a Wii and an awesome sound system for the impromptu dance party. Also I would need a Chief to create the yummiest food. We wouldn't fly black sails with skulls on them, they would be pink and some would be Tye-dyed. There would be time for arts and crafts, exceptionally boondoggle. A pool is a must to work on my tan. And last of all I would need my Family and Friends with me to share in the adventure!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a pirate ship I could really go for!