Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh How I Miss Summer!

This summer was filled with work and fun. I went home to my old job at the TCCIP as a Lifeguard and Water Safety Instructor. I was started teaching for the Troy School District. I fell in LOVE with teaching swim lessons. Every day I watched my kids improve and grow. It was really neat. I as called as the Beehive Adviser in my ward. It was a TON of fun. I got to work with my sister and all of her friends. They taught me some much in the four months I was home. During June I had the opportunity to go to Girls Camp with all the girls in my family. I spend all day doing what I love: Lifeguarding, Teaching Swimming Lessons, Kayaking, Canoeing and being in the sun. Later in July my whole family went out to California for three weeks. We spent time in Tahoe, San Francisco, the Beach, and ton of other places. It was so fun to spend 24/7 with all my cousins. While in San Francisco I saw a car accident and was the first on the scene. My adrenaline was pumping and all my skill just came to me. I was so glad for all my training. In Tahoe we spent time at a ton of cool beaches. We also went cliff jumping. My four favorites things where going to Santa Cruz, Surprising Kyle Smith at his mission farewell, YSA Dance with Austin and Kayci, and In-N-Out with Dad and Uncle Johnny!

Favorite Pic from Summer
Yeah for Cousins!

0 comments: