Monday, September 29, 2008

Temple Square

On Saturday I had the chance to go to Temple Square for the Relief Society Broadcast. It was super cool. I went with my friend Rachel and her friend Tiffany. We went to see the Joseph Smith Movie. Watching it made me realize all of the sacrifices that not only Joseph made, but his family. I love it because when he goes to the Scared Grove to pray he looks like a 14 year old boy. It also portrays Joseph as a really person, but with the power of God he did AMAZING things. I also loved just talking to the Sister Missionaries. They are so amazing. I met one from Nepal. She is only the third missionary from Nepal. She told me that after joining the Church she was kick out of her home and had to move from house to house. But she said that she wouldn't trade her life for anything. She loves the gospel and would do anything for it. The Salt Lake Temple always amazes me. The early Saint put some much into it despite already enduring so much. The workmanship is amazing.

Some cute couple on a date gave us roses

I ran into some awesome girls from my building

The super cool girls I went with
Rachel Jane, Me and Tiffany

Pizza Factory after

1 comments:

Rachel said...

That was a great Saturday! A beautiful day, and a super fun night! :)