Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Elder Dungan!!!

Today I got the opportunity to take my cousin Austin to the MTC. He is going to serve the people of Brussels, Belgium, French Speaking. I super excited for him. This morning we spent time walking around campus together. We decided that we are kind of like twin cousins. We are a month apart and our parents are twins. He is one of my best friends. Every time we get together we just pick up were we left off. He is awesome. I'm kind of sad because I won't see him for 3 1/2 years. I know that he is going to make an awesome missionary!!!
Going to the MTC made me super excited to serve a mission. I can't wait to serve the Lord 24/7. Just thinking about it make me happy. The gospel just make me happy! I'm don't know a ton but I know that I want to share my happiness with the whole wide world! I'm in the process of preparing right now. I'm attending a Mission Prep class at Church on Sunday. I'm also studying Preach My Gospel everyday. I wish that I could go and serve now!

1 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

Lauren.
I had no idea you had a blog.
I am so excited!
I love blogs.
They are SO HAPPY!
yay!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!